WANT AN EARLY-MORNING SWIM WORKOUT?
Join the 9th Annual Masters - Starting Friday, July 2nd!
What It Is:
- A 1-hour swim practice coached by CH Swim Team coach Steve LeDuc for those 18+
- Workouts tailored to a wide range of swimming abilities, ages and stroke preferences
- Emphasis on improved conditioning and stroke technique
- Instruction in all 4 competitive strokes (to those who want to swim strokes other than freestyle)
- Multiple swimmers per lane
- Use of pace clocks, kickboards, and pull buoys (where appropriate)
What It Is NOT:
- Adult swim lessons
- Self-directed lap swimming
Practice Schedule (In the event of heavy rain/thunder/lightning, practice will be canceled)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6:00 - 7:00 AM or 6:30 - 7:30 AM
- Sunday: 9:30 - 10:30 AM (No practice on Sunday July 4th)
Note: Since the workouts are written to last one hour, you will have the option to swim from 6AM - 7AM, or 6:30AM - 7:30AM, or anywhere in between. You may start at any time before 6:45AM, but all swimmers are expected to be out of the pool by 7:30 AM
Pricing for First Session - Friday, July 2nd - Sunday August 6th (20 practices)
- Flat Fee: $150 (< $7.50 per practice) - Paid when you come to first session
- Or $10 per practice
* We will have a second session starting in August.
- Steven LeDuc (email@example.com)
I am excited to be running Masters Swim at Cardinal Hill again this summer! For the past seven years it has been my privilege to provide local adults with early morning swim workouts at our great pool. Each year we gain new members who come back year after year to take advantage of this special opportunity.
It has always been my goal to allow as many people to benefit from this program as possible. At any given practice, you will find a huge range of skill levels. From beginners, to former Division I collegiate swimmers, all who show up are given an hour long practice that they will benefit from. Each practice is tailored so that you can receive the swim workout that you are looking for.