Practice Policies - 2021
During the 2021 season, we will have some protocols in place to mitigate the possible spread of COVID-19. Namely:
- Swimmers and parents should wear masks when entering and exiting the pool through the Main Entrance.
- Swimmers and parents should wear masks when using the locker rooms and bathrooms.
- Swimmers should wear masks when congregating in groups and not in pool.
- Coaches will wear masks when speaking with groups of swimmers on the pool deck.
- During practices, there will be no restrictions on the number of swimmers per lane.
- While in the pool, swimmers will not be asked to social distance.
- Coaches - including junior coaches - who are fully vaccinated will not wear masks while in the pool instructing swimmers.
Simple formatted text