Practice Policies - 2020
Swim practices this season will follow both state and local guidance to promote the safe use of the pool during the 2020 season. Namely:
1) All swimmers MUST bring a SIGNED copy of their DAILY HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE to practice EVERY DAY!
- Click HERE to download a copy of the Daily Health Questionnaire.
- Swimmers who do not bring a signed copy of the Questionnaire to practice will not be allowed to enter the facility.
2) Swimmers will enter and exit the pool through the Emergency Gate.
3) Swimmers must wear masks while entering and exiting the facility.
4) Swimmers should arrive 10 MINUTES PRIOR to the start of their practice time to allow the coaches to collect and file their Daily Health Questionnaire.
5) Swimmers may not enter the facility until the prior swim practice has exited the facility.
- Swimmers should line up along the outside edge of the black fence as they wait to enter the facility.
- Swimmers must maintain 10 feet of physical distance between themselves and non-household members while waiting to enter the facility.
6) Swimmers will be permitted to place their swim bags, towels, etc. on the wooden deck behind the lap lanes.
7) Swimmers should maintain 10 feet of physical distance between themselves and non-household members while on the pool deck.
8) Swimmers are not allowed to bring food into the facility.
9) Swimmers are permitted to bring to water into the facility.
10) Swimmers must maintain 10 feet of physical distance while swimming in the pool.