Swim Equipment - 2021
For the 2020 swim season, please be aware of the following swim equipment policies:
1) Swimmers will be expected to use kick boards, pull buoys, and fins during practice.
- We have enough team-supplied kick boards, pull buoys, and fins to be used at each practice, so you do not need to purchase and bring your own.
- All team-supplied kick boards, pull buoys, and fins will be washed - using chlorinated pool water - after each use.
If you are not comfortable with your swimmer(s) using the team-supplied kick boards, pull buoys, and fins, you should purchase those items and have your swimmer(s) bring them to each practice.
- If you purchase your own equipment, please label them with your swimmer's name.
- If your swimmer brings their own equipment to practice, they will not be permitted to share or loan it to another swimmer who does not live in your household.
2) All swimmers MUST wear swim goggles during practice.
3) Long hair MUST be tucked into a swim cap or pulled back into a pony tail.
4) All swimmers should wear a competitive swim suit to practice. Board shorts for boys and two-piece suits for girls are not competitive swim wear.