2021 Practice Schedule
Swimmers should arrive at the pool 5 - 10 minutes before their practice’s scheduled start time, and be prepared to jump into the pool (caps and goggles on) promptly at the beginning of practice.
JUNE 2 - JUNE 11 (MON - FRI)
- 4:00 - 5:15 PM: Ages 13-14 and 15-18
- 5:15 - 6:15 PM: Ages 9 - 12
- 6:15 - 7:00 PM: Ages 8 & Under
JUNE 14 - JULY 30 (MON - FRI)
- 9:00 - 10:15 AM: Ages 13-14 and 15-18
- 10:15 - 11:15 AM: Ages 9 - 12
- 11:15 - 12:00 PM: Ages 8 & Under
JUNE 14 - JULY 30 (TUE - WED - THUR)
- 5:00 - 6:00 PM
- This practice is intended for swimmers who cannot attend their morning practice.
- Swimmers of all ages can attend this 1-hour session.
- Only 2 coaches attend this practice.
- Swimmers are typically grouped by ability rather than age.
- Swimmers may not receive as much individualized attention due to the limited number of coaches and mixed-age groupings.
Swimmers should come to practice:
- Wearing a competition swimsuit (boys should not wear board shorts and girls should not wear a two-piece suit)
- With competition swim goggles
- With a competition swim cap if they have long hair